[comp.lang.misc] ptoc Pasacl to C

mike@ivory.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Michael Lodman) (08/06/87)

I did not get part 7 of the Pascal to C translator in comp.sources.unix.
Could someone please email it to me?

--
Michael Lodman  (619) 485-3335
Advanced Development NCR Corporation E&M San Diego

oster@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu (David Phillip Oster) (08/07/87)

In article <155@ivory.SanDiego.NCR.COM> mike@ivory.UUCP (Michael Lodman) writes:
>I did not get part 7 of the Pascal to C translator in comp.sources.unix.
>Could someone please email it to me?
Part 7 was garbled in the distribution I saw also. However, it  is not
necessary if you have access to a pascal compiler, since it just a chunk of
the C version of the translator: you can build the pascal version, run it on
itself, and extract the missing piece from the resulting C code.
--- David Phillip Oster            --My Good News: "I'm a perfectionist."
Arpa: oster@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu --My Bad News: "I don't charge by the hour."
Uucp: {seismo,decvax,...}!ucbvax!oster%dewey.soe.berkeley.edu