[comp.lang.misc] LOGO on PC query

kadie@m.cs.uiuc.edu (08/29/88)

Does anyone know of an inexpensive LOGO for PC's. One
that worked on (inexpensive) Herculues graphic cards
would be the best.

Carl Kadie
UUCP: {ihnp4,pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!kadie
CSNET: kadie@UIUC.CSNET
ARPA: kadie@CS.UIUC.EDU (kadie@UIUC.ARPA)

steve@pdn.UUCP (Steve Fowler) (08/30/88)

In article <5200019@m.cs.uiuc.edu> kadie@m.cs.uiuc.edu writes:
>Does anyone know of an inexpensive LOGO for PC's. One
>that worked on (inexpensive) Herculues graphic cards
>would be the best.

I would be interested in LOGO myself.  I am   interested   in   a
CGA  or Hercules implementation (preferably Hercules).  Thanks in
advance.

--
Steve Fowler W(813) 530-8708              Paradyne Corporation   | \ _ /
"I can't even be held responsible for	  Mail Stop LF-207       | ~o.O~ acK,

ken@aiva.ed.ac.uk (Ken Johnson) (08/31/88)

In article <5200019@m.cs.uiuc.edu> kadie@m.cs.uiuc.edu writes:

>Does anyone know of an inexpensive LOGO for PC's. One
>that worked on (inexpensive) Herculues graphic cards
>would be the best.

There are at least three:

DR Logo	(Digital Research)
LCSI Logo (Logo Computer Systems Inc)
Waterloo Logo (Univ. Waterloo)

You could also try Terrapin Inc (376 Washington Street, Malden, MA 02148)
but I think they are basically an Apple outfit.
From:       Ken Johnson (Added ingredient: 50% Bicycle)
Address:    AI Applications Institute, The University, EDINBURGH
Phone:      031-225 4464 ext 212
Email:	    k.johnson@ed.ac.uk
Disclaimer: These are my opinions. If you don't like them, I have others.

markd@proxftl.UUCP (Mark Davidson) (09/01/88)

For a long time, I've seen PC Connection list a product in their ads called
'PC Logo 2.0' for $89.  I also know that TLC (The Lisp Company, makers of
TLC-LISP) also make a version of Logo, but I don't know if they've ever
made it available for PC-DOS (I know it's available for CP/M).  By the way,
PC Logo 2.0 is made by Harvard Associates.  Sorry, no address or phone
number.  You'll know as much about this product as I do if you look at PC
Connection ads.
--
  In real life: Mark E. Davidson       uflorida!novavax!proxftl!markd
  Proximity Technology Inc., 3511 NE 22nd Ave, Ft. Lauderdale FL, 33308