[net.movies] WILD WOMEN OF WONGO

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (02/08/85)

> From:	ihlpg!jcjeff	(Richard Jeffreys)

> How come nobody has mentioned "The Wild Women of Wonga" ??????

Well, I would have mentioned it if I had seen it. All the ones that I've
mentioned (Actually, I don't recall if I ever posted my list in net.movies
--- definitely in net.sf-lovers) are ones that I've actually seen.

I do want to see THE WILD WOMEN OF WONGO, though, ever since I saw a brief
scene from it in IT CAME FROM HOLLYWOOD. It was my impression, though, that
it wasn't on another planet, but on an island somewhere.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

rdz@ccice5.UUCP (Robert D. Zarcone) (02/14/85)

> I do want to see THE WILD WOMEN OF WONGO, though, ever since I saw a brief
> scene from it in IT CAME FROM HOLLYWOOD. It was my impression, though, that
> it wasn't on another planet, but on an island somewhere.
>
> --- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

Your impression is right.  I only saw part of this film in Wilkes-Barre last
year, but it certainly has moved "The Creeping Terror" out of the number one
spot on my list of "films so bad they're good".  You'll love the "fight to
the death" with the rubber alligator!