[comp.lang.misc] Lost two UUCP sites: lafcol, kopasker

ken@aiai.ed.ac.uk (Ken Johnson) (07/10/89)

Apologies to anyone who hates reading `Where is...' postings but I can't
think of a better way to deal with this.

Two of the people on the Logo friends list here are suddenly unreachable
by e-mail.  If these people recognise themselves, could they please
reply suggesting alternative routes:

        logant@uucp.lafcol
        petur@uucp.kopasker

The diagnostic message follows:

> From mmdf@ukc Mon Jul 10 12:14:30 1989
> Date:     Mon, 10 Jul 89 12:06:17 BST
> From: Memo Service (MMDF) <mmdf@ukc>
> Subject:  Failed mail
> To: ken@ed.aiai
>

> Your message was not delivered to the following addresses:
>
> 	(BHST) Unknown host/domain name in "@uk.ac.ukc:logant@uucp.lafcol"
> 	(BHST) Unknown host/domain name in "@uk.ac.ukc:petur@uucp.kopasker"

Thanks
-- Ken
--
Ken Johnson, AI Applications Institute, 80 South Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1HN
E-mail ken@aiai.ed.ac.uk, phone 031-225 4464 extension 212