[comp.lang.misc] Logo bibliography - additions.

petur@kopasker.is (Petur Thorsteinsson) (09/04/89)

In Article 2729 of comp.lang.misc ken@aiai.ed.ac.uk (Ken Johnson) writes:

>I have today posted a bibliography on Logo to comp.lang.misc, in case
>anyone would like to have it.

Thank you Ken, but I would like to add some titles to your bibliography:

****      Allen, J R, Davis, E R and Johnson, J F.  Thinking about
          [TLC] Logo, A Graphic Look at Computing with Ideas.
          Holt-Saunders International Editions, Japan 1984.

****      Clayson, J.  Visual Modeling with Logo: A structural
          approach to Seeing.  MIT Press. 1988

****      Goldenberg, E Paul and Feurzeig, W.  Exploring
          Language with Logo.  MIT Press 1987.

****      Thornburg, D D. Beyond Turtle Graphics, Further Explorations
          of Logo.  Addison-Wesley 1986.

****      Thornburg, D D.  Exploring Logo Without a Computer.
          Addison-Wesley 1984.

****      Weston D.  The Second Logo Book: Advanced Techniques in
          Logo.  Glenview, Illinois - London: Scott, Foresman and
          Company. 1985.

The books by Brian Harvey are undoubtedly the best available on
Logo programming.  Therefore I list them again.

          Harvey B.  Computer science Logo style.  In 3
          volumes.  MIT Press.  Vol. 1: 1985; vol. 2: 1986; vol.
          3: 1987.

Petur Thorsteinsson,                            (petur@kopasker.is)
The Primary School of Kopasker, Iceland         (petur@uucp.kopasker)