[comp.lang.misc] Oberon???

mo@messy.bellcore.com (Michael O'Dell) (04/14/91)

I just put MacOberon up on a macII and am very, very
impressed with that system.  the documentation implied
that it is running on Sun SPARC machines and other things.
I'd dearly love to find where one can get this system.
The thought of Oberon on a 386 Notebook machine is
really exciting!!

	-Mike

hoelzle@neon.Stanford.EDU (Urs Hoelzle) (04/14/91)

mo@messy.bellcore.com (Michael O'Dell) writes:

>I just put MacOberon up on a macII and am very, very
>impressed with that system.  the documentation implied
>that it is running on Sun SPARC machines and other things.
>I'd dearly love to find where one can get this system.

Try neptune.inf.ethz.ch (129.132.101.33); I believe there's a US ftp
site but I can't remember...

-Urs

Urs Hoelzle                                            hoelzle@cs.stanford.EDU
Center for Integrated Systems, CIS 42, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305