[comp.lang.misc] US based copy of:TXL 5.2, a Rapid Prototyping Tool for Computer Languag

newton@gumby.cs.caltech.edu (Mike Newton) (05/07/91)

>> From: cordy@qucis.queensu.CA (Jim Cordy) [comp.lang.misc Tue May 7 04:30:48 1991]
>> Subject: TXL 5.2, a Rapid Prototyping Tool for Computer Languages

>> TXL: Tree Transformation Language is now available via anonymous FTP
>> from qusuna.qucis.queensu.ca (130.15.1.100).

>> TXL 5.2, (c) 1988-1991 Queen's University at Kingston
>> Here's the language prototyping tool you've been waiting for!
>> TXL is a generalized source-to-source translation system suitable for
>> rapidly prototyping computer languages and langauge processors
>> of any kind.  It has been used to prototype several new programming

To save yourself some time, and to save bandwidth to Australia, you
might want to get this from:

	csvax.cs.caltech.edu

in the directory

	/var/spool/ftp/pub/M88K/non-m88k

(note the path name does NOT imply i've ported it to the DG's... it was
 just a convenient place for me to stick it).

All files from the original dist are there.

Lost in space and time, let alone reality,
- mike