[comp.lang.apl] STSC Bulletin Board

graifer@net1.ucsd.edu (Dan Graifer) (05/27/87)

In article <380@uhnix2.UUCP> bchso@uhnix2.UUCP (Dan Davison) writes:
>BTW, updates and patches are FREE from the STSC bulletin bboard....

I didn't see anything about an APL*PLUS bulletin board in the material with
APL*PLUS/MAC I received in February.  Does this board carry stuff for /MAC
owners or just /PC?  Can you send or post the telephone number of the BBS?
Thanks in advance...
                              Dan Graifer
                              graifer@net1.UCSD.EDU
Disclaimer: Nobody ever listens to me anyways; Why should they start now?

bchso@uhnix2.UUCP (05/30/87)

In article <3237@sdcsvax.UCSD.EDU> graifer@net1.UUCP (Dan Graifer) writes:
>In article <380@uhnix2.UUCP> bchso@uhnix2.UUCP (Dan Davison) writes:
>>BTW, updates and patches are FREE from the STSC bulletin bboard....
>I didn't see anything about an APL*PLUS bulletin board in the material with
>APL*PLUS/MAC I received in February.  Does this board carry stuff for /MAC
>owners or just /PC?

As far as I remember it has a MAC section, but since the MAC APL is recent
it may not have much stuff on it.  I just spent 45 minutes looking for the
info in documentation, but I can't find it!  I'm pretty sure it's in there
somewhere.  Anyway, the number is 1-301-340-6296.  The BBS is amazingly
like a maze-so better call on a weekend.  The BBS also has info on mainframe
and all other implementations that STSC handles.  It's sort of an APL BBS.