[comp.lang.apl] did my last MacAPL article get through?

edward@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Ed Wilkinson) (09/24/87)

Is there anyone out there? Where has everyone gone? After posting details about
how to get hold of MacAPL about 3 weeks ago, I have heard only a single reply!
If that article didn't get to anyone, email me & I'll email it back.

	Ed Wilkinson	...!uunet!vuwcomp!edward

socha@drivax.UUCP (Henri J. Socha (7-x6628)) (10/08/87)

In article <12990@comp.vuw.ac.nz> edward@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Ed Wilkinson) writes:
>Is there anyone out there? Where has everyone gone? After posting details about
>how to get hold of MacAPL about 3 weeks ago, I have heard only a single reply!
>If that article didn't get to anyone, email me & I'll email it back.
>	Ed Wilkinson	...!uunet!vuwcomp!edward

I have sent you a reply email  (please excuse this to others on net.)

Let me know if you got it.  It contains the returned as undeliverable
email message I tried to send you.
--
UUCP:...!amdahl!drivax!socha                                      WAT Iron'75
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler."  A. Einstein