[comp.lang.apl] X11 apl fonts

john@think.COM (John Richardson) (08/13/89)

Does anyone have any X11 apl fonts they can share?

Thanks,

John Richardson
john@think.com		(617)-876-1111

metzger@mozart.uucp (Robert Metzger) (08/15/89)

In article <26758@news.Think.COM> john@think.UUCP (John Richardson) writes:

>Does anyone have any X11 apl fonts they can share?
>
>john@think.com

I have created
a)  8 x 13 non-italic
b)  9 x 15  non-italic

and have fixed and extended
c)  variable width italic, derived from apls25,

They all put the characters in the same sequence.

nul, paw, hoof, commabar, eot, bang, phi, cant,
ibeam, ht, nl, vt, np, cr, qbox, log,
nand, nor, lamp, pine, spine, circlebar, slashbar, slopebar,
gem, same, delbox, westbox, eastbox, domino, thorn, pawn,
space, eyes, rparen, before, fore, equal, after, rbracket,
vel, caret, neq, divide, comma, plus, dot, slash,
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
8, 9, lparen, lbracket, semicolon, cross, colon, slope,
macron, alpha, down, cap, dstile, epsilon, under, del,
delta, iota, jot, acute, box, stile, up, circle,
star, hook, rho, ustile, tilde, south, cup, omega,
lshoe, north, rshoe, lbrace, left, rbrace, aft, dash,
dollar, A, B, C, D, E, F, G,
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O,
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W,
X, Y, Z, west, right, east, lgo, rgo,
at, a, b, c, d, e, f, g,
h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o,
p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w,
x, y, z, quote, pound, pct, amper, grave
topbar, basebar, fork, umbrella

I am not a believer in the GNU religion, thus I would expect an offer of
something of similar value in exchange.

Robert Metzger
metzger@convex.com
214 497-4000

Generic disclaimer:  You may take offense with my political, religious,
		     dietary, or artistic opinions if you feel the need to.

vipoon@kepler1.UUCP (Victor I Poon) (08/17/89)

In article <26758@news.Think.COM> john@think.UUCP (John Richardson) writes:

>Does anyone have any X11 apl fonts they can share?
>
>Thanks,
>
>John Richardson
>john@think.com		(617)-876-1111

	The Hewlett Packard is running X11r2 and there seems to be
some APL fonts on them.  I haven't tried them yet because the clients
are not up yet, only the server.  The fonts are 12x21, 12x28, 9x16,
and 9x21.  I think there are differences between fonts on X11r2 and
X11r3 so you might not be able to use them.

Victor
--
Victor I. Poon		{acsm, lilink, polyof, sbcs}!kepler1!vipoon
Kepler Financial Management, Ltd.            vipoon@sbcs.sunysb.edu