[comp.lang.apl] STSC APL*PLUS Statistical Libraries Wanted

ccoleman@gmu90x.gmu.edu (Chuck Coleman) (03/01/90)

I would very much like to know where I can obtain statistical
libraries for STSC APL*PLUS.  I use APL*PLUS II on a '386.  Thanks
in advance.

Chuck Coleman                "Sorry, no concluding witticism"

School:					Work:
Department of Economics			NPA Data Services, Inc.
George Mason University			1616 P St. N.W. Suite 400
4400 University Drive			Washington, DC 20036
Fairfax, VA 22030			(202) 265-7685

BITNET: ccoleman@GMUVAX
Internet: ccoleman@gmuvax2.gmu.edu

amull@Morgan.COM (Andrew P. Mullhaupt) (03/03/90)

In article <2588@gmu90x.gmu.edu>, ccoleman@gmu90x.gmu.edu (Chuck Coleman) writes:
> I would very much like to know where I can obtain statistical
> libraries for STSC APL*PLUS.  I use APL*PLUS II on a '386.  Thanks
> in advance.

STSC makes STATGRAFICS (spelling?) which is written in APL*Plus,
and I know they allow you to develop APL applications with the
fairly extensive statistical oackage.

I would like to know has anyone put APL up on a '486 yet? In
particular I would like to compare performance of STSC APL*Plus II
and IBM APL2/PC (32 bit).

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Mullhaupt

pcolsen@super.ORG (Peter C Olsen) (03/05/90)

In article <2588@gmu90x.gmu.edu> ccoleman@gmuvax2.gmu.edu (Chuck Coleman) writes:
>I would very much like to know where I can obtain statistical
>libraries for STSC APL*PLUS.  I use APL*PLUS II on a '386.  Thanks
>in advance.
 I have a library of exploratory data analysis routines based on
a course at the Naval Postgraduate School.  Let me know if you'd like a copy.