[comp.lang.fortran] Reply to thomps@edu.gatech.gitpyr

trh@ukc.ac.uk (T.R.Hopkins) (12/08/86)

Sorry to post this but the mailer bounced my personal reply.

To: thomps@edu.gatech.gitpyr
Subject: Re: F77 validation software
Newsgroups: comp.lang.fortran
Sender: trh@UK.AC.Ukc

I've got an f77 validation suite which is very large. It was prepared
by the Federal Software Validation Centre and is described in
their publication Report OSD/FSTC-82/021. I got the report
through the British branch of NTIS.

If you don't get any offers closer to home and you mail me
a tape I'll gladly dump our version and send it back.

Have you had a look at TOOLPACK, distributed by NAG Ltd,
Mayfield House, 256 Banbury Road, Oxford, U.K.. This
is a collection of software tools for Fortran programmers
and includes a tokenizer and a parse tree generator amongst
it large number of tools.

I've got more info on TOOLPACK if you are interested.

--
Tim Hopkins,
Computing Laboratory,

{ trh@ukc.UUCP