[comp.lang.fortran] fortran compilier for Apple II+?

donp@tekfdi.TEK.COM (Don Primrose) (05/20/87)

I'm interested in finding a Fortran compilier to be used on an Apple II+
with cpm. Does such a thing exist?

Thanks.

Don

ed298-ak@violet.berkeley.edu (Edouard Lagache) (05/20/87)

	If you Apple does support CP/M and uses a Z80 CPU, then the
	SuperSoft FORTRAN compiler should work on your machine.  It is
	only ANSI-66 but includes lots of extensions including character
	variables.  I haven't checked on SuperSoft in years but their old
	address and phone was:

		SuperSoft, Inc
		P.O. Box 1628
		Champaign, IL, 61820
		(217) 359-2112

	Good luck!

						Edouard Lagache
						School of Education
						U.C. Berkeley
						lagache@violet.berkeley.edu

medin@cod.UUCP (Ted Medin) (05/22/87)

In article <958@tekfdi.TEK.COM> donp@tekfdi.UUCP (Don Primrose) writes:

>I'm interested in finding a Fortran compilier to be used on an Apple II+
>with cpm. Does such a thing exist?

  I have one from Nevada Fortran it is mostly 66 with some 77 extentions.
Works ok and i like it. The price is right ~ $40 as i remember.
The address i have is
                     Ellis Computing Inc
                     5655 Riggins Court Suite 10
                     Reno Nevada 89502

Cant find their phone number

 I have no affiliation with them just a satisfied user.