[comp.lang.fortran] Fortran news letter

bobd@dshovax.UUCP (02/26/87)

Some time ago there was a newsletter that talked about what was going on with
FORTRAN standardization. I believe it was called FORword, and was put out
(perhaps unofficially) in association X3J3. Does anyone have an address or
phone number to get on the mailing list? Thanks in advance.

				Bob Dietrich
				Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon
				(503) 681-2092
		usenet:		tektronix!reed!omssw2!dshovax!bobd

trh@ukc.UUCP (02/27/87)

In article <537@dshovax.UUCP> bobd@dshovax.UUCP (Bob Dietrich) writes:
>Some time ago there was a newsletter that talked about what was going on with
>FORTRAN standardization. I believe it was called FORword, and was put out
>(perhaps unofficially) in association X3J3. Does anyone have an address or
>phone number to get on the mailing list? Thanks in advance.
>
>				Bob Dietrich
>				Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon
>				(503) 681-2092
>		usenet:		tektronix!reed!omssw2!dshovax!bobd

This is now published by ACM as an offshoot of SIGPLAN. Circle 038 and
send an extra $5 when you renew your subscription!!

--
Tim Hopkins,
Computing Laboratory,

{ trh@ukc.UUCP
  trh%ukc@ucl-cs.ARPA
  na.hopkins@su-score.ARPA }

brainerd@unmvax.unm.edu (Walt Brainerd) (06/16/88)

A new newsletter is being distributed: topics center around
Fortran and scientific computing, in general.  It is hoped to
be something of interest to the "working" scientific programmer,
not just "programming language" people.

If you would like to get on our list and receive the first copy free,
please send me your (US) mail address.

Walt Brainerd
307 Big Horn Ridge Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122