[net.movies] \"Disco Beaver from Outer Space\"

boyajian@akov68.DEC (04/24/85)

From:	unm-cvax!cs2534ai	(David Thomas)

> In the summer [or so] of 1979, a special (non-rated non-movie) appeared on HBO
> called "Disco Beaver From Outer Space". It was (and is) the most hilarious
> thing I have ever watched on the tube. It was made by National Lampoon for HBO
> only, and has never been aired anywhere else, nor has HBO shown it in years.

I don't think that it was made exclusively for HBO. I distinctly remember
seeing this, ah, thing on tv (I *think* it was SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, but I
wouldn't swear to it), and I didn't have access to HBO until a couple of years
ago. It truly was a bizarre piece of cinematic work.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA