[comp.lang.fortran] Fortran support for graphics

BVAUGHAN@pucc.Princeton.EDU (Barbara Vaughan) (02/03/89)

I am interested in finding a library of Fortran-callable routines to
produce graphs on the screen, with printer support as well. The graphs
would mostly be line graphs. I have two Fortran 77 compilers, Microsoft
Fortran 3.2 and Lahey F77L version 2.11. I need something that is
compatible with both compilers.

hadgraft@civeng.monash.edu.au (Roger Hadgraft) (02/08/89)

--
I've used SCIPLOT to do those sorts of things. It is available from Microglyph
Systems, PO Box 474, Lexington, MA 02173, and is available for both Lahey and