[comp.lang.fortran] FORTRAN-to-Pascal Translator

KA.CET@forsythe.stanford.edu (Carl E Thoresen) (08/30/89)

Does anyone know of a FORTRAN-to-Pascal translator? It may run on
PC-DOS UNIX TOPSxx or MVS/OS? Thanx.

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) (08/30/89)

In article <4567@lindy.Stanford.EDU> KA.CET@forsythe.stanford.edu (Carl E Thoresen) writes:
>Does anyone know of a FORTRAN-to-Pascal translator? It may run on
>PC-DOS UNIX TOPSxx or MVS/OS? Thanx.

This would be a real boon to personkind -- I get lots of requests for
Pascal versions of Fortran software, and I had been meaning to post a
similar request.  Even a comprehensive sed script to facilitate the
translation process would be a blessing.

--
Bill Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division.
Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Dartmouth, NS, Canada B2Y 4A2