[net.movies] Rutger Hauer

alan@solar.UUCP (A.LIGHT) (04/25/85)

Rutger Hauer played the leader of the runaway androids in BLADE RUNNER.  He
was also in THE OSTERMAN WEEKEND.

m1b@rayssd.UUCP (04/29/85)

	Rutger Hauer also played a terrorist named Wolfgar in NIGHTHAWKS.

sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) (04/30/85)

In article <718@rayssd.UUCP>, m1b@rayssd.UUCP writes:
> *** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
>
> 	Rutger Hauer also played a terrorist named Wolfgar in NIGHTHAWKS.

Yes.  I thought he was pretty good in Nighthawks.  He was absolutely
fantastic in Bladerunner.  The soliloquy of his at the end nearly
broke my heart.  He was also the lead in "The Osterman Weekend", a good
but slighly disjointed spy movie.

--
-- Sean Casey
--