[comp.lang.fortran] QUINE-McCLUSKEY METHOD

UD156844@NDSUVM1.BITNET (03/24/90)

  Greetings!

     I'm wondering if any has or knows where i can get information on a
program to reduce boolean functions via Quine McCluskey Algorithm.   Any
information, which will be greatly appreciated, can be e-mailed to me direct.
So thanks in advance!

Roberto Alvarez,
                         Happy Computing!

jesse@oblio.UUCP (Jesse Chisholm) (03/26/90)

UD156844@NDSUVM1.BITNET writes:

>  Greetings!

>     I'm wondering if any has or knows where i can get information on a
>program to reduce boolean functions via Quine McCluskey Algorithm.   Any
>information, which will be greatly appreciated, can be e-mailed to me direct.
>So thanks in advance!

>Roberto Alvarez,
>                         Happy Computing!

	Yes, I have that available.  I will ship it directly to you.

	If others are interested, I could post it.  Let me know.

-jesse, jesse@oblio.UUCP, ...!hplabs!oblio!jesse