[comp.lang.fortran] Fortran to C conversion

stephan@lll-lcc.aRpA (Shirley Stephan) (09/15/87)

Hi there. I'm doing a survey on fortran to c conversion and I'd like to
hear what you all are doing. I am most interested in product reviews,
but programs, hints, experiences, procedures would also be of great
assistance.
Please email me and I'll post the results. If you can't mail to me for
some reason, please post! I want to hear from you!
Thanks much in advance!!!
Shirley   (stephan@lll-lcc.arpa)

dymm@wvucswv.UUCP (09/23/87)

In article <1077@lll-lcc.aRpA>, stephan@lll-lcc.aRpA (Shirley Stephan) writes:

> Hi there. I'm doing a survey on fortran to c conversion and I'd like to
> hear what you all are doing. I am most interested in product reviews,
> but programs, hints, experiences, procedures would also be of great
> assistance.
> Please email me and I'll post the results. If you can't mail to me for
> some reason, please post! I want to hear from you!
> Thanks much in advance!!!
> Shirley   (stephan@lll-lcc.arpa)

While this is not exactly what you asked for....
In case you are interested, there is a program at West Virginia
University that converts Fortran to Ada.
The person to call is:
	Professor Frances VanScoy, West Virginia University,
	Morgantown, WV 26505 (304-293-3607)

David Dymm			Software Engineer

USMAIL: Bell Atlantic Knowledge Systems,
	13 Beechurst Ave., Morgantown, WV 26505
PHONE:	304 291-2651 (8:30-4:30 EST)
USENET:  {allegra,bellcore, cadre,idis,psuvax1}!pitt!wvucsb!wvucswv!dymm

szai@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Shoaib Zaidi) (04/11/89)

hi, does anybody out there a good way for transferring fortran code
into the C language.  Maybe a cross-compiler? It need not work perfectly
as long as it gives a good picture of what is going on.  Pleeeaaase mail
your replies to
szai@uhura.cc.rochester.edu  or at
szai_ss@db2.cc.rochester.edu

thankyou.

Shoaib Zaidi

rose@sunset.sedd.trw.com (06/13/90)

Does anyone know about a fortran to C convertor.  I was told that
one exist for the IBM and for VAX machines.  Please let me know if
there is one available either shareware or commercial.

Thanks in advance.

Marc