[comp.lang.fortran] Fortran to C translator

jacobo@megatest.UUCP (Jacobo Bulaevsky) (06/03/87)

    I am looking for information and or pointers on translators from
    Fortran to C.  I know there are some out there.  Your information
    will be greatly appreciated, specially if you've used any of them.
    Please mail directly to me and thanks in advance,

						Jacobo Bulaevsky
--
UUCP:   {decwrl, sun, fortune, pyramid, ubvax, amd} !megatest!jacobo
USMAIL: Megatest; 880 Fox Lane; San Jose, Ca 95131

jty@tut.fi (Nokari) (06/09/87)

In article <1529@megatest.UUCP> jacobo@megatest.UUCP (Jacobo Bulaevsky) writes:
>    I am looking for information and or pointers on translators from
>    Fortran to C.

We have such a product, called C-77.
It accepts ANSI standard Fortran-77, MIL STD extensions
and some VAX/VMS and HP extensions, and produces Kernighan-Ritchie C.
No manual translation is needed.
For more information, contact c77@intrin.UUCP--
Jyrki Yli-Nokari
Intrinsic, Ltd.  ---  "The creators of C-77, The Fortran-to-C translator"
jty@intrin.FI  - or -  YLI@FINTUTA.BITNET

cenkl@straits.rutgers.edu (Michal W. Cenkl) (03/09/88)

I am looking for a Fortran-77 (preferably, DEC fortran) to C
translator which will run under Unix.

Any pointers to anything remotely similar to the above would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
-mike {cenkl@paul.rutgers.edu, ...!rutgers!paul!cenkl}

lui@CS.UCLA.EDU (03/22/88)

Does anyone know if a Fortran to C translator exists? Please answer
via E-Mail since I don't subscribe to this newsgroup.

	Stephen Lui

	ARPA:  lui@cs.ucla.edu
	UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!lui

disd@hubcap.clemson.edu (BJ Backitis) (07/25/89)

Anyone know of an animal of this species for VAX VMS or PC DOS ?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.....

Austin Swift
ISD, Clemson Univ.
Ph. (803)656-2036
--
Father of Kathryn Leigh Heffelfinger ------ disd@hubcap.clemson.edu
          ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

gjc@bu-cs.BU.EDU (George J. Carrette) (07/25/89)

I know of a FORTRAN->LISP translator which was developed at MIT to
run the IMSL package under Macsyma. Then there is Kyoto Common Lisp,
which uses a LISP->C translator. Hence FORTRAN->LISP->C.
-gjc

Wiley_M_Sanders@cup.portal.com (07/27/89)

An outfit called:
   Cobalt Blue
   2940 Union, Suite C
   San Jose, CA 95124
   (408)723-0474
   FAX: (408)377-7648
Sells a Fortran to C and Fortran to C++ (!) converter.
I don't know anything about the product other than I called the
 phone number, spoke with a person, and was sent their info.
Unfortunately, the info fails to mention whether the product is available
for VMS or Ultrix. MSDOS and 386 Unix version are mentioned, but the
thing is shipped with source.
Good Luck!
-w

meh@wucs1.wustl.edu (Mark E Hunter) (10/14/89)

Hi,
	I do not normally read this newsgroup so reply via email.
I need a fortran to C translator that runs on the Suns.  Anyone got
any information?

Thanks,
Mark E. Hunter
meh@wucs1

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Subject: Translator from fortran to C

Hi,
	I am looking for a translator from SUN fortran to SUN C.
I do not normally read this group so reply via email.

Thanks,
Mark E. Hunter
meh@wucs1

Newsgroups: comp.lang.fortran
Subject: Fortran to C translator

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c

Hi,
	I am looking for a translator from SUN fortran to SUN C.
I do not normally read this group so reply via email.

Thanks,
Mark E. Hunter
meh@wucs1

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c