[comp.lang.fortran] Fortran Journal Subscription info, was Re: FORTRAN Prettyprinter?

chidsey@smoke.BRL.MIL (Irving Chidsey) (10/09/90)

In article <1534@ftc.framentec.fr> ndoduc@framentec.fr (Nhuan Doduc) writes:
<In <Oct.3.10.26.38.1990.1405@cars.rutgers.edu> keane@cars.rutgers.edu (John Keane) writes:
<>Does anyone know of a formatter for FORTRAN source, public domain or
<>otherwise, that will prettify the source: i.e. supply indentation for
<>loops, move format statements to the bottom, etc.?
<
<A PD package from CERN, FLOPPY, is a good help.
<Another "spaghetti unscrambler" from Polyhedron Software is also a good treatment.
<
<The Fortran journal is a good place where to find such help (among other things ...)
<
<--nh
<Nhuan DODUC,
<Framentec-Cognitech, Paris, France, ndoduc@framentec.fr or ndoduc@cognitech.fr,
<Association Francaise des Utilisateurs d'Unix, France, doduc@afuu.fr

	How do I, or better still our Library, subscribe to the Fortran
Journal?  Could someone please forward subscription infortmation?

						Irv

--
I do not have signature authority.  I am not authorized to sign anything.
I am not authorized to commit the BRL, the DOA, the DOD, or the US Government

wsb@boise.Eng.Sun.COM (Walt Brainerd) (10/10/90)

In article <14062@smoke.BRL.MIL>, chidsey@smoke.BRL.MIL (Irving Chidsey) writes:

> 	How do I, or better still our Library, subscribe to the Fortran
> Journal?  Could someone please forward subscription infortmation?

For information on the Fortran Journal, contact

Chuck Ritz, Co-Editor
P. O. Box 4201
Fullerton, CA 92634
714/441-2022

I am the other co-editor & if you want to send me your
US address (e-mail or fax 415/949-4058), I would be happy
to send you a sample copy & detailed info on subscribing.

The subscription rates are:

                                  US   outside US
Individual                       $28          $48
Organization (up to 10 copies)  $100         $150
--
Walt Brainerd        Sun Microsystems, Inc.
wsb@eng.sun.com      MS MTV 5-40