[net.movies] Clint Eastwood and nagging

allan@nmtvax.UUCP (05/06/85)

I saw Clint Eastwood in "Hang 'Em High" yesterday and noticed one scene
where Eastwood's character complained about the female lead nagging.  With
all the discussion of Eastwood and nagging, I was wondering if anyone
knows of other moments of Eastwood complaining about nagging. Well!?!

Allan F. Perry
...nmtvax!allan

hsu@cvl.UUCP (Dave Hsu) (05/09/85)

> I saw Clint Eastwood in "Hang 'Em High" yesterday and noticed one scene
> where Eastwood's character complained about the female lead nagging.  With
> all the discussion of Eastwood and nagging, I was wondering if anyone
> knows of other moments of Eastwood complaining about nagging. Well!?!
>
> Allan F. Perry

Surely you haven't forgotten the famous 'Nag...nag...nag' line from
'The Gauntlet', have you? (you remember...the movie in which the cops
manage to shoot Sondra Locke's house until it collapses)

-dave

herbie@watdcsu.UUCP (Herb Chong [DCS]) (05/10/85)

In article <409@cvl.UUCP> hsu@cvl.UUCP (Dave Hsu) writes:
>Surely you haven't forgotten the famous 'Nag...nag...nag' line from
>'The Gauntlet', have you? (you remember...the movie in which the cops
>manage to shoot Sondra Locke's house until it collapses)

didn't one of the cops say "they shouldn't have done that" or words
to that effect just after the house fell over?

Herb Chong...

I'm user-friendly -- I don't byte, I nybble....

maurice@nmtvax.UUCP (05/11/85)

>'The Gauntlet', have you? (you remember...the movie in which the cops
>manage to shoot Sondra Locke's house until it collapses)

   Someone was AWFULLY trigger happy in this movie. Shooting out
a house, a car, and the bus (did I miss anything else?). I sometimes
get the feeling there have been wars fought with much less shooting.

Roger Levasseur