[comp.lang.fortran] Typesetting FORTRAN programs

avinoam@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL (11/15/90)

Hi.

I would like to typeset a FORTRAN program (with TeX, LateX, or PostScript).

How can I do it??

Thanks.

Avinoam Kalma

avinoam@shum.huji.ac.il
avinoam@sunrise.huji.ac.il
avinoam@hujivms.BITNET

In article <481@shum.huji.ac.il>, avinoam@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL writes:
> I would like to typeset a FORTRAN program (with TeX, LateX, or PostScript).

There was a version of WEB for Fortran described in SigPlan Notices;
I think it was last year.  That sits on top of TeX.
--
The problem about real life is that moving one's knight to QB3
may always be replied to with a lob across the net.  --Alasdair Macintyre.

av@kielo.uta.fi (Arto V. Viitanen) (11/16/90)

Avinoam> Hi.

Avinoam> I would like to typeset a FORTRAN program (with TeX, LateX, or PostScript).

Avinoam> How can I do it??

Try with tgrind. Tgrind uses vgrind's vgrindefs definition file, which
defines how to typeset different languages. At least our version comes with
fortran, so I think Fortran support comes with tgrind.
--
Arto V. Viitanen				         email: av@kielo.uta.fi
University Of Tampere,				   	    av@ohdake.cs.uta.fi

bob@MorningStar.Com (Bob Sutterfield) (11/20/90)

In article <481@shum.huji.ac.il> avinoam@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL writes:
   I would like to typeset a FORTRAN program (with TeX, LateX, or
   PostScript).

Get tgrind(1) (a relative of vgrind(1)):

     -llanguage
          Specify the  language  to  use.   Among  the  languages
          currently  known  are: Bourne shell (-lsh), C (-lc, the
          default), C shell (-lcsh), emacs MLisp, (-lml), FORTRAN
          (-lf),  Icon (-lI), ISP (-i), LDL (-lLDL), Model (-lm),
          Pascal (-lp), and RATFOR (-lr).

mwette@mr-ed.jpl.nasa.gov (Matt Wette) (11/20/90)

In article <481@shum.huji.ac.il>, avinoam@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL writes:

> Hi.
>
> I would like to typeset a FORTRAN program (with TeX, LateX, or PostScript).
>
> How can I do it??

There is a program by the name of FWEB which lives on lyman.pppl.gov and can
be had by anonymous ftp.  This is WEB for Fortran.  It's probably a superset
of what you want.

Matt
 Matthew R. Wette           | Jet Propulsion Laboratory, 198-326
 mwette@csi.jpl.nasa.gov    | 4800 Oak Grove Dr, Pasadena,CA 91109