[comp.lang.fortran] fortran style guide

levine@crimee.ics.uci.edu (David Levine) (08/02/90)

John W. Eaton writes:

>> I'm still not sure what you mean by "fortran-style-programmer".  If you have
>> looked at any of the recent guides to FORTRAN style (such as the one
>> David Levine put together late last year) you will see [...]

>What is this, and where can I find a copy?

It's an example of a Fortran style guide.  I'll e-mail to anyone, and
repost if there's sufficient interest.

David L. Levine, Dept. of ICS             Internet: levine@ics.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine                BITNET: levine@ucivmsa
Irvine, CA 92717                            UUCP: ucbvax!ucivax!levine

cca04@keele.ac.uk (P.J. Mitchell) (08/03/90)

From article <26B7BAFC.5246@ics.uci.edu>, by levine@crimee.ics.uci.edu (David Levine):
> It's an example of a Fortran style guide.  I'll e-mail to anyone, and
> repost if there's sufficient interest.

Go on, repost, I'd be intrigued.

Ta.
--
--Paul Mitchell (CMA N.Cheshire, DoD#0145)      | Computer Centre,
JANET:  cca04@uk.ac.keele.seq1                  | University of Keele, Keele,

jhowatt@blackbird.afit.af.mil (Jim Howatt) (12/04/90)

Does anyone know if there's a PD latex or roff source
or just an ascii file containing a fortran 77 style guide
that I can get via ftp?
Thanks.

J W Howatt
Department of Computer Engineering