[comp.lang.fortran] Toolpack

mwette@newton.ucsb.edu (Matt Wette) (02/22/88)

We also started use of TOOLPACK, but gave up when faced with 100's or
1000's of patches which require installation by hand.  My estimate is
that this task is on the order of 100 hours of work!  Have the patching
been automated yet?  And if so, are the patches available via email or
ftp?

Matt Wette
 Matthew R. Wette			| ARPA: mwette%gauss@hub.ucsb.edu
 Scientific Computation Lab		| UUCP: ucbvax!ucsbhub!gauss!mwette
 Dept. Elec. and Comp. Eng.		|
 University of California		|
 Santa Barbara, CA  93106		|
 Matthew R. Wette			| ARPA: mwette%gauss@hub.ucsb.edu
 Scientific Computation Lab		| UUCP: ucbvax!ucsbhub!gauss!mwette
 Dept. Elec. and Comp. Eng.		|
 University of California		|
 Santa Barbara, CA  93106		|

willis@cs.athabascau.ca (Tony Willis) (02/10/91)

Can somebody please tell me the internet number of an ftp site where I can
get the TOOLPACK package?
Thanks

Tony Willis
twillis@drao.nrc.ca

jot@fig12.cray.com (Otto Tennant) (02/12/91)

In article <937@vax.cs.athabascau.ca> willis@cs.athabascau.ca (Tony Willis) writes:

   Can somebody please tell me the internet number of an ftp site where I can
   get the TOOLPACK package?
   Thanks

Try "louie.udel.edu".

monk@cassandra.math.udel.edu (Peter Monk) (02/12/91)

Is there a version of TOOLPACK around that allows the use of the

end do

loop structure?

Thanks
--------> Peter Monk
                                         ***************************
                                         *  Dept of Math Sci       *
                                         *  University of Delaware *
                                         *  monk@math.udel.edu     *
                                         ***************************

klassen@sol.UVic.CA (Melvin Klassen) (02/13/91)

In article <937@vax.cs.athabascau.ca> willis@cs.athabascau.ca (Tony Willis) writes:
>Can somebody please tell me the internet number of an ftp site where I can
>get the TOOLPACK package?
Toolpack/1 is a suite of FORTRAN 77 program development tools developed
in the public domain, and distributed by NAG, Inc.

Two sources: perelandra.cms.udel.edu in /Fortran/Toolpack
             louie.udel.edu          in /pub/Toolpack

Both files are in TAR.Z format.

jlin@weber.ucsd.edu (Jin-Lung Lin) (02/15/91)

   Hi, has anyone out there succeed in porting the toolpack to HP-UX ?
I got a copy of the source, changed the toolpackpath, typed make and it
went well until the step of linking.  A lot of unsatisfied code.  It
looks like that f77 can not link the object code generated by cc.
 Hope someone could shed light on this.  Also, do anyone know how much
and where to mail the check for the printed document for Toolpack ?
Thanks

Henry Lin
jlin@weber.ucsd.edu