[comp.lang.fortran] C code for LinPack Routines

samsung@jvnc.net (samsung@tigger.jvnc.net -- Advanced Media Laboratory of Samsung Electronics 1009 Lenox Dr. Lawrenceville) (06/04/91)

Folks,

Does anyone know of C versions of the LINPACK routines?  I have the
FORTRAN versions.  (Or where can I get f2c (the FORTRAN to C convertor)?

Steve Jaffe
Samsung-AML

gordon@news.colorado.edu (GORDON ALLEN R) (06/05/91)

samsung@jvnc.net (samsung@tigger.jvnc.net -- Advanced Media Laboratory of Samsung Electronics 1009 Lenox Dr. Lawrenceville) writes:

>Folks,

>Does anyone know of C versions of the LINPACK routines?  I have the
>FORTRAN versions.  (Or where can I get f2c (the FORTRAN to C convertor)?

>Steve Jaffe
>Samsung-AML

My mailer didn't like this return address, so I'm sending this to the list.

f2c can be found at:

Archive-name: languages/fortran/f2c/1991-04-11
Archive-directory: research.att.com:/dist/f2c/ [192.20.225.2]

Good luck with it.

Allen

--
Allen Gordon