[comp.lang.prolog] Bibliography needed

jds@duke.UUCP (Joseph D. Sloan) (12/02/86)

	Unfortunately, a number of issues of Prolog Digest
didn't make it to our site or sites close by.  In particular,
we didn't get several parts to the declarative languages
bibliography.  Would some kind soul be willing to mail me
the missing parts?  In particular, parts A-C,E,G-I,and K-M
are needed.

			Many thanks,
			Joe Sloan,
			duke!jds,
			684-3754

adams@crcge1.UUCP (Drew Adams) (12/05/86)

In article <8912@duke.duke.UUCP> jds@duke.UUCP writes:

>	Unfortunately, a number of issues of Prolog Digest
>didn't make it to our site or sites close by.  In particular,
>we didn't get several parts to the declarative languages
>bibliography.  Would some kind soul be willing to mail me
>the missing parts?  In particular, parts A-C,E,G-I,and K-M
>are needed.
>
>			Many thanks,
>			Joe Sloan,
>			duke!jds,
>			684-3754

Ditto.  Except for "I", these same sections didn't make it here either.
--
Drew ADAMS, Laboratoires de Marcoussis, Centre de Recherche de la Compagnie
            Generale d'Electricite, Route de Nozay, 91460 MARCOUSSIS, FRANCE