Date: 30 Dec 86 06:46:08 GMT
From: Steve Childress <felix!scgvaxd!wlbr!wlbreng1!steve@hplabs.hp.com>
Subject: Need prolog_lib for UNSW Prolog

I have ported the UNSW prolog interpreter to the AMIGA. Seems to work,
but to test I need the library "prolog_lib" which this site doesn't
have.   This file contains the code for many built-in's.

Sure would appreciate any pointers on where to obtain said file!

Regards,
Steve Childress

------------------------------

Date: 10 Jan 87 08:34:15 GMT
From: levin@locus.ucla.edu
Subject: Collecting favorite bug stories

I am collecting anecdotes of experiences, (real or imagined) for a
book to be titled:

    MY FAVORITE BUGS: Humourous, and Horrible Experiences in Software
                      Engineering.

As one might tell from the title, the book will be filled with
wonderful tales that programmers tell each other, over a few too many
beers, after a long day at the keyboard.

The book is meant to be read for entertainment, as well as for
education.  In that light, I am asking that contributions include
(when possible), a short description of the bug, some comments on why
it was special, how the solution was found, and maybe (for the
appendix of the book) a few lines of code.

You don't need to write anything long; a page should do it.  All
contributors are thanked in advance, and will be credited in the book
for their contributions.

-- Stuart LeVine

End of PROLOG Digest