[comp.lang.prolog] Specifying Allocation of Data Ar

wagner@iaoobelix.UUCP (03/05/87)

> /***** iaoobelix:comp.lang.pro / nucsrl!ram / 10:05 am  Feb 27, 1987*/
> Subject: Re: Specifying Allocation of Data Areas
>
> >>/ nucsrl:comp.lang.prolog / hhc@lcuxlm.UUCP /  3:11 pm  Feb 18, 1987 /
>
> >>How can I specify the allocation for the six internal data areas
> >>(heap, global stack, local stack, trail, atom area, and the aux. stack)
> >>in C-Prolog 1.5?
>
> >>Harry H. Chefitz
> >>AT&T Bell Labs
> >>...ihnp4!lcuxld!hhc
> >>----------
>

> 	      When was C-Prolog 1.5 released? Any pointers to its availability.
> We have C-Prolog 1.4 here at Northwestern University.  What are the differences
> between 1.4 & 1.5?  Please...
>
> 						renu raman
> 						...ihnp4!nucsrl!ram
> 						Northwestern Univ. Comp. Sci.

CProlog1.5 and CProlog1.5+ (the version including dynamic loading
facilities) are available from Edinburgh University, Scotland. You
can write to the AI Departement or contact somebody from EdCAAD.

Try to ask John Lee (sorry John, this might start a whole flood of
requests...): ...!ukc!edcaad!john
He could at least tell you who is actually responsible for the
distribution of CProlog*.

Juergen Wagner,                (USENET)  ...seismo!unido!iaoobel!wagner
                                    Fraunhofer Institute IAO, Stuttgart

--vanilla disclaimer--