[comp.lang.prolog] C-Prolog on Anonymous FTP anywhere?

russell@eneevax.UUCP (Christopher Russell) (03/07/87)

Is there a copy of C-Prolog available somewhere via anonymous FTP?
It must be able to run on a VMS V4.4 system.  My apologies if this
has been mentioned here before.  We don't currently have C-Prolog,
so I've never looked into this newsgroup before.  However, last
week my boss just walked in the door and said "Get C-Prolog!" so
that's what I'm trying to do.

If it's not on FTP anywhere, would some kind soul somewhere be
willing to mail the files to me?  I would be forever in your
debt.  Well... maybe not forever, but for a few hours, anyway....

~Antic the Fearless               Arpa:  russell@king.ee.umd.edu
(aka Chris Russell)               UUCP:  ...!seismo!umcp-cs!eneevax!russell
Computer Aided Design Lab         Jnet:  russell@umcincom
University of Maryland            Fone:  (301)454-8886

        "If growing up were fun, I'd have done it already."

wagner@iaoobelix.UUCP (03/10/87)

> /***** iaoobelix:comp.lang.pro / eneevax!russell / 11:33 pm  Mar  6, 1987*/
> Subject: C-Prolog on Anonymous FTP anywhere?
>
> Is there a copy of C-Prolog available somewhere via anonymous FTP?
> It must be able to run on a VMS V4.4 system.  My apologies if this
> has been mentioned here before.
> If it's not on FTP anywhere, would some kind soul somewhere be
> willing to mail the files to me?
> ~Antic the Fearless               Arpa:  russell@king.ee.umd.edu
> (aka Chris Russell)               UUCP:  ...!seismo!umcp-cs!eneevax!russell
> Computer Aided Design Lab         Jnet:  russell@umcincom
> University of Maryland            Fone:  (301)454-8886

You can get a copy of CProlog1.5 from EdCAAD, University of Edinburgh,
Scotland. The problem with FTPing CProlog is that its not Public Domain
Software (although the fee for academic licenses are quite low)!! Try

	Aart Bijl
	University of Edinburgh
	Dept. of Architecture, EdCAAD
	20 Chambers Street
	EDINBURGH EH1 1JZ
	Scotland, U.K.

Aart can give further information on how to get CProlog.

Regards,
Juergen Wagner,		(USENET) ...seismo!unido.uucp!iaoobel!wagner
("Gandalf")			 Fraunhofer Institute IAO, Stuttgart