[net.movies] AVTAK:Image Maker

dirtbag@drutx.UUCP (HouseSS) (06/03/85)

The credit card did not say "The Image Maker," it said "The Sharper
Image" -- the name of a franchise gadget shop found in places such as
Denver and Dallas.  They sell everything from cold-water vaporizers to
wrist-watch TVs.

Sally House
Techical Publications, ATTIS
Denver

edward@ukma.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) (06/04/85)

In article <2932@drutx.UUCP>, dirtbag@drutx.UUCP (HouseSS) writes:
> The credit card did not say "The Image Maker," it said "The Sharper
> Image" -- the name of a franchise gadget shop found in places such as
> Denver and Dallas.  They sell everything from cold-water vaporizers to
> wrist-watch TVs.
>
> Sally House

Gee, I wonder if they sell cold-water boilers or hot-water freezers? ;-)

--
edward
		 {ucbvax,unmvax,boulder,research}!anlams! -|
  |     \  _
   \___/ \=	Support barrier free design

	"Well, what's on the television then?"
	"Looks like a penguin."