Date: 14 Sep 87 20:37:00 GMT
From: meth@nyu.csd2.edu   or meth@nyu-csd2.arpa
Subject: goal-stack accessible?

Is the goal-stack, in Prolog, stored in an accessible place & form?
i.e., If I wish to check the list of goals that are on the stack,
still being attempted to be satisfied, (in reverse order of their
appearance), is this structure available to me ?

Thank you.

-- Asher Meth

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 87 22:06:07 EDT
From: Bruce T. Smith <bts@cs.duke.edu>
Subject: List-of-Prologs

I am trying to get the List-of-Prologs up to date, again.  I have
posted an old copy to USENET's comp.lang.prolog, and several folks
have already responded.
        Please send info on new Prolog (or other logic programming)
systems, as well as updates to old ones, to me at UNC-CH, either by
email or hardcopy.

        As always, I'm interested in all logic programming systems,
from the "send a tape and $20" up to the expensive commercial stuff.
However, most readers of these newsgroups/lists are in academia, so
please let us know if you give discounts.  And, don't be ashamed to
tell us about experimental systems you're working on.

-- Bruce T. Smith

End of PROLOG Digest