[comp.lang.prolog] PROLOG library

kam@druhi.UUCP (10/02/87)

I keep reading about a PROLOG source library at Stanford.  When I have
asked about this before, I have been told to write to the address of
the PROLOG digest.  I have done so, many times, over the last year, but
have never made contact.

Would someone who is "in the know" please write or call?

Karen A. Morrissey
1-303-538-4587
ihnp4!druhi!kam

bondc@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (10/06/87)

Sure thing.  Contact F. Pereira or I. Sag at Stanford and/or
CSLI.  You could also get in touch with Carl Pollard at Hewlett-
Packard in Palo Alto (or is it Menlo Park?  No, that's Xerox).
Contact the above at the Linguistics Department, by the way, if
you go through Stanford.  Pereira@stanford.edu will, I think,
get you through via e-mail.

fuchs@unizh.UUCP (fuchs) (10/06/87)

In article <druhi.2271> kam@druhi.UUCP writes:
>I keep reading about a PROLOG source library at Stanford.  When I have
>asked about this before, I have been told to write to the address of
>the PROLOG digest.  I have done so, many times, over the last year, but
>have never made contact.
>
>Would someone who is "in the know" please write or call?
>

>Karen A. Morrissey
>1-303-538-4587
>ihnp4!druhi!kam

I have gone through the same experience of sending (electronic) mail to the
Prolog Digest and not receiving the least answer. After many attempts I have
finally given up - rather frustrated.

For those having access to ARPA it seems possible to FTP files from the host
SU-SCORE using anonymous login. The pathname is PS:<PROLOG>UPIG.ARCHIVE.

Good luck.

Norbert E. Fuchs
fuchs@ifi.unizh.ch