[net.movies] Bond films

boyajian@akov68.DEC (06/08/85)

> From:	usceast!ted	(Ted Nolan)

> Since _Octopussy_ was such a big step up from _For Your Eyes Only_
> (having a coherent plot among other nice things)...

Huh? While I have to agree with your disappointment of A VIEW TO A KILL,
I vehemently disagree with your above statement. I thought OCTOPUSSY was
a big step *down* from FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. EYES had a much more coherent
plot than OCTOPUSSY (and much more faithful to Fleming, too).  I thought
EYES was one of the better films in the series,  while OCTOPUSSY was one
of the weakest (though not as bad as VIEW).

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA
   soon to be:
	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.COM