[comp.lang.prolog] Object oriented extensions to Prolog

benoitm@hpmwtla.HP.COM ( Benoit Menendez) (01/23/88)

Hi,

I have read some time ago in this notesgroup about object-oriented extentions
to Prolog. Could someone please post (or mail) me any information on packages
available or references on the subject.

Thanks.

				Benoit Menendez

UUCP: {...,hplabs}!hpmwtla!benoitm

wayneco@tekecs.TEK.COM (Wayne Cook) (01/26/88)

In article <2260001@hpmwtla.HP.COM> benoitm@hpmwtla.HP.COM ( Benoit Menendez) writes:
>I have read some time ago in this notesgroup about object-oriented extentions
>to Prolog. Could someone please post (or mail) me any information on packages
>available or references on the subject.
>				Benoit Menendez

Hi

Could youi please either post the information or send me info on how to
access any object-oriented Prolog files also.

				Thanks,
				Wayne Cook

 ...tektoniz!tekecs!wayneco  -or-  wayneco@tekecs.TEK.COM