[comp.lang.prolog] Fuzzy Logic

skb@usl (Sanjiv K. Bhatia) (02/18/88)

Is anybody on the network interested in fuzzy logic?  Is there already a group
to discuss this area?  If not, how about starting one?  I do not know the
procedures to start a new group, so will somebody out there get in touch with
me.

Sanjiv

vu0112@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (Cliff Joslyn) (02/19/88)

In article <400@usl> skb@usl.usl.edu.UUCP (Sanjiv K. Bhatia) writes:
>Is anybody on the network interested in fuzzy logic?  Is there already a group
>to discuss this area?  If not, how about starting one?  I do not know the
>procedures to start a new group, so will somebody out there get in touch with
>me.
>
>Sanjiv

I'm researching the application of fuzzy theory to expert systems, and
would be very interested in participating in such a group.  If there is
one, I'm ignorant of it (someone please inform).  I recently posted a
reply to someone on this subject.  Is there a more general interest?

| Cliff Joslyn, Mad Cybernetician
| Systems Science Department, SUNY Binghamton, Binghamton, NY
| vu0112@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu
V All the world is biscuit shaped. . .