[comp.lang.prolog] NEED PROLOG QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE

maner@bgsuvax.UUCP (Walter Maner) (06/21/88)

I am trying to compress essential information for first-time Prolog users
into a single sheet of paper (back and front).  Any suggestions about
what should go there?  Any pointers to existing quick-reference sheets?

--
CSNet   : maner@research1.bgsu.edu               | CS Dept    419/372-2337
UUCP    : {cbatt,cbosgd}!osu-cis!bgsuvax!maner   | BGSU

debray@arizona.edu (Saumya Debray) (06/21/88)

In article <2410@bgsuvax.UUCP>, maner@bgsuvax.UUCP (Walter Maner) writes:
> I am trying to compress essential information for first-time Prolog users
> into a single sheet of paper (back and front).  Any suggestions about
> what should go there?

  "Variables of the world, unify!"

:-)
--
Saumya Debray		CS Department, University of Arizona, Tucson

     internet:   debray@arizona.edu
     uucp:       arizona!debray