[comp.lang.prolog] Journal of LP for Assoc. for LP members

pds@quintus (Peter Schachte) (11/30/88)

I have a vague recollection of a discount on the Journal of Logic
Programming for Association for Logic Programming members.  Am I
remembering correctly?  And if so, how much of a discount is it, and how
does one go about getting it?  Any info or pointers to info would be
helpful.  TIA.

-Peter Schachte
pds@quintus.uucp
..!sun!quintus!pds

cdsm@doc.ic.ac.uk (Chris Moss) (12/03/88)

In article <770@quintus.UUCP> pds@quintus (Peter Schachte) writes:
>I have a vague recollection of a discount on the Journal of Logic
>Programming for Association for Logic Programming members.  Am I
>remembering correctly?  And if so, how much of a discount is it, and how
>does one go about getting it?  Any info or pointers to info would be
>helpful.

Subscription to JLP for ALP members will cost $55 for the next year,
and membership of ALP costs $25. I'm not sure what the discount is
but I do know that the price has risen steeply--they plan to enlarge
the Journal considerably next year in order to cope with a growing
backlog of papers. Outside US/Canada the cost is $76.

To join the ALP apply to: ALP Secretary, Dept of Computing, Imperial
College, 180 Queens Gate, London SW7 2BZ.
To get a membership form via the net apply to Cheryl
Anderson: rak@doc.ic.ac.uk

Chris Moss.