[comp.lang.prolog] Deadline for ALP newsletter is 17 January

cdsm@doc.ic.ac.uk (Chris Moss) (01/11/89)

I'm looking for more material for the Logic Programming Newsletter.
Please submit direct to me:
  news about people in the logic programming world
  articles about anything to do with logic programming and Prolog
  product news about lp systems or packages
  abstracts of recent papers
  conferences/ workshops/ seminars being held
  reports of conferences
  etc.

Use the net or send on MAC or PC disk (or paper if not too long)
to Chris Moss, Dept of Computing, Imperial College, 180 Queens Gate,
London SW7 2BZ, U.K.  cdsm@doc.ic.ac.uk or cdsm@icdoc.uucp

Current deadline is Wednesday Jan 17, but let me know if you can't quite
make that.

I have only received half a dozen replies to my book review posting and
don't think that's enough to print. So if you had good intentions to reply
to that, please turn them into a deed!

Chris Moss.
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Please send material for the newsletter by Jan 15