[comp.lang.prolog] Request for User Interface Toolkit

abbott@aerospace.aero.org (Russell J. Abbott) (05/20/89)

Does anyone know of a toolkit for building user interfaces in prolog.
We have SICStus prolog and XWIP (an X-windows interface) on Suns.
Thanks,

-- Russ Abbott

slzr@GTE.COM (Suzanne Sluizer) (05/22/89)

In article <51655@aerospace.AERO.ORG> abbott@aero.UUCP (Russell J. Abbott) writes:
>Does anyone know of a toolkit for building user interfaces in prolog.
>We have SICStus prolog and XWIP (an X-windows interface) on Suns.

Quintus has a product called ProWINDOWS, which runs on Suns.  I've
only seen it demonstrated and never used it, so I can't comment
further than that.

The relevant info on Quintus Computer Systems, Inc.:
	Quintus Computer Systems, Inc.
	1310 Villa Street
	Mountain View, CA  94109
	415-965-7700

I have no association with Quintus other than being a satisifed customer
and user of Quintus Prolog.

--
Suzanne Sluizer                CSNET:  slzr%gte.com@RELAY.CS.NET
GTE Laboratories               UUCP:   ...!harvard!bunny!slzr