[comp.lang.prolog] SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog info. request

dsouza@mcc.com (05/31/89)

I would like to find out the source and procedure for acquiring
SB Prolog and Sicstus Prolog. Specifically:

	1. what paperwork do I have to fill up
	2. what sites to FTP from
	3. how can a site which is not on the net get a tape of
	   the system (after paying, or course)
	4. sources of documentation (if any)
	5. who do I contact for the above.

Thanks in advance, and please reply directly to me at: dsouza@mcc.com
 Desmond D'Souza, MCC CAD Program | ARPA: dsouza@mcc.com | Phone: [512] 338-3324
 Box 200195, Austin, TX 78720 | UUCP: {uunet,harvard,gatech,pyramid}!cs.utexas.edu!milano!cadillac!dsouza

dsouza@sunburn (05/31/89)

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Subject: Re: Unix Lisp Environments (Distributed Builds)
From: dsouza@mcc.com