[comp.lang.prolog] SBProlog Ports

kerm@mcnc.org (Cary E. Burnette) (09/08/89)

I have been interested in getting SBprolog for our site,
unfortunately I have not seen a port mentioned for the
operating systems we are running. Has anyone ported
it to either AT&T 3B machines running System V Unix or
A VAX running VMS or a Convex C1 running version 7 of
their operating system.

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cary Burnette
(kerm@mcnc.org)

mfinegan@uceng.UC.EDU (michael k finegan) (09/15/89)

kerm@mcnc.org (Cary E. Burnette) writes:

>I have been interested in getting SBprolog for our site,
>unfortunately I have not seen a port mentioned for the
>operating systems we are running. Has anyone ported
>it to either AT&T 3B machines running System V Unix or
>A VAX running VMS or a Convex C1 running version 7 of
>their operating system.

>Any help will greatly be appreciated.

>Thanks,

>Cary Burnette
>(kerm@mcnc.org)

I have gotten SBprolog to compile on a 3B2/400, but it core dumps when
program internals, but if any SBprolog principals are listening - you are
welcome to look at what I have. It could be something simple ... (I am
using Woolongong's libnet.a for the socket compatibility).

If, on the other hand, you have SBprolog running on a 3B2, I'll second
Cary's request! :-)
					Thanks,
						Michael Finegan
						mfinegan@uceng.UC.EDU