[comp.lang.prolog] ref: Article 506 of 506. C.Eagle@massey.ac.nz

root@ail.co.uk (Operator) (09/25/89)

<I would now like information on  any Prologs which  have interfaces to
the Oracle database:

	Is there such a product?
	What  is its cost?
	What is the interface like?>

Quintus Prolog has an interface to Oracle.

For details there in New Zealand it may be helpful to contact Richard O`Keefe
at Aukland University, on

ok@aucsv.aukuni.ac.nz

Simon Heywood, Artificial Intelligence Ltd, Watford, UK  (sheywood@ail.co.uk)

ok@cs.mu.oz.au (Richard O'Keefe) (09/27/89)

In article <516@ail.co.uk>, Simon Heywood @ Artificial Intelligence Ltd,
Watford, UK  (sheywood@ail.co.uk) wrote:
> Quintus Prolog has an interface to Oracle.
> For details there in New Zealand it may be helpful to contact Richard O`Keefe
> at Auckland University, on
> ok@aucsv.aukuni.ac.nz

That's where I _was_, and I'll be back in NZ later this year, but right
now I'm in Melbourne and will be for a while.  Enquiries about Quintus
Prolog are always best directed to
	sales%quintus.com@Sun.COM
or ring
	+ 1 (415) 965 7700
They know the current prices and I don't.  Please _don't_ send E-mail to
me at the Auckland address, it isn't being forwarded.

--
GNUs are more derived than other extant alcelaphines,| Richard A. O'Keefe
such as bonteboks, and show up later in the fossil   | visiting Melbourne