[comp.lang.prolog] Borland gave up Turbo-Prolog, where to get it now ?

gerten@uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de (Rainer Gerten) (02/16/90)

Today I got a letter form Borland Germany, in which they told me,
that Borland is not distributing Turbo-Prolog any more. The
said, it would be now the real developers in denmark. But
they told me no address.
Question: Does anybody know this company, Turbo-Prolog comes
from ? If so, please email me their address.
Thanks in advance.

Rainer Gerten
University of Kaiserslautern, W-Germany
email: gerten@uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de

mgv@usceast.UUCP (Marco Valtorta) (02/20/90)

In article <1777@uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de> gerten@uklirb.UUCP (Rainer Gerten) writes:
>Today I got a letter form Borland Germany, in which they told me,
>that Borland is not distributing Turbo-Prolog any more. The
>said, it would be now the real developers in denmark. But
>they told me no address.
>Question: Does anybody know this company, Turbo-Prolog comes
>from ? If so, please email me their address.
There is a brief article about this on p. 70 of the March 1990
issue of _AI Expert_.  The company is called Prolog Development
Center (PDC) and is located in Denmark.  The only address that is
given in the article is that of their North American support center:

Prolog Development Center
568 14th St. N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Tel.: (1)(404)873-1366

The article also gives information on cost and upgrade policy.

>Thanks in advance.

You are welcome.

>Rainer Gerten
>University of Kaiserslautern, W-Germany
>email: gerten@uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de

Marco Valtorta			usenet: ...!ncrcae!usceast!mgv
Department of Computer Science	internet: mgv@cs.scarolina.edu
University of South Carolina	tel.: (1)(803)777-4641
Columbia, SC 29208		tlx: 805038 USC
U.S.A.				fax: (1)(803)777-3065
usenet from Europe: ...!mcvax!uunet!ncrlnk!ncrcae!usceast!mgv