[comp.lang.prolog] PD prolog

fiore@hope.UUCP (David Fiore) (11/08/86)

This is in response to all the letters I have recieved requesting
PD PROLOG.  I have had very little luck responding to the letters,
much less getting copies of PD PROLOG to those that wanted it.  I
am therefore submitting for the second time a copy of PD PROLOG in
uuencoded format to net.sources.  If you know someone who wants a
copy of it that does not have acces to usenet, but does have access
to BITNET, I think I can send them pd prolog over bitnet.  However
they must have the uudecode program which was posted to net.sources
within the past week.

Good luck with the program!

 =============
      ||         Slow mail   :  1326 Wheaton Way
      ||                        Riverside, Ca.  92507
      ||         E-Mail
      ||            UseNet   : ...!ucdavis!ucrmath!hope!fiore
      ||            BITNET   : consult@ucrvms

		Have another day!

    "...and at warp eight, we're going nowhere mighty fast"

cfj@omssw1.UUCP (Charles Johnson) (01/13/87)

Is there any PD prolog environments written in C ??  If so, I would
be very interested in getting hold of one.   Please response
via mail, if I get some good responses I'll post them to the net.

Thanks,

Charles Johnson
Intel Corp.
Hillsboro, OR.
...tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!cfj

schemers@egrunix.UUCP (Roland Schemers) (09/29/89)

Hello! Does anyone know if there is a Public Domain prolog
avaible for BSD 4.3 unix? A professor would like to move his
prolog work onto our BSD system. An ftp site would be nice.

thanx much, roland

--
Roland J. Schemers III                  'Real programmers don't write specs.
Systems Programmer                      Users should be grateful for whatever

In article <182@egrunix.UUCP> schemers@unix.secs.oakland.edu.UUCP (Roland Schemers) writes:
>Hello! Does anyone know if there is a Public Domain prolog
>avaible for BSD 4.3 unix? A professor would like to move his
>prolog work onto our BSD system. An ftp site would be nice.

sbprolog from arizona.edu

==larry

LARRY SHIELDS                        USENET: ...!frith!lunapark!larry
P.O. Box 6159                        BIX:  lshields
E. Lansing, MI 48826                 Compuserve: 70277,3677
************lunapark bbs 2400/1200 8-1-N 24hrs (517) 487-3356************

dvlpde@cs.umu.se (Phillip Dale) (03/06/90)

Anyone know of a GOOD public domain prolog for MSDOS systems?
Desperately seeking,
thanks, /Phil.
It's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!
Phillip Dale	dvlpde@cs.umu.se