[net.movies] A film for the non-thinking

uggworek@sunybcs.UUCP (Don Gworek) (06/22/85)

"Lifeforce."

If you enjoy zombies (!! Zombies are our friends !!), you'll enjoy
this movie.

Otherwise, look forward to feeble explanations, technical errors,
and ridiculous topical tie-ins galore.  Plus a Pia Zadora clone,
and bad ties by Jeffy (from the "Family Circus" comic strip).

chrisa@azure.UUCP (Chris Andersen) (06/26/85)

In article <1830@sunybcs.UUCP> uggworek@sunybcs.UUCP (Don Gworek) writes:
>"Lifeforce."
>
>If you enjoy zombies (!! Zombies are our friends !!), you'll enjoy
>this movie.
>
>Otherwise, look forward to feeble explanations, technical errors,
>and ridiculous topical tie-ins galore.  Plus a Pia Zadora clone,
>and bad ties by Jeffy (from the "Family Circus" comic strip).

Ohh, but this movie was so much fun (especially if you have a group of
friends with you to heckle it).  Far better then Rocky Horror because
all the lines are original instead of the same old standards from RH.
We were thinking of going again but this time we were going to bring
a tape of 'Thriller' to play during the zombie scenes.

Also, if you think love scenes are hot in some X-rated movies, the ones
in this movie are literally earth shaking.