[comp.lang.prolog] Cheap & Full Prolog for PC

lyda@acsu.Buffalo.EDU (louis k lyda) (05/02/90)

In article <14518@cbnewse.ATT.COM> mramesh@cbnewse.ATT.COM (m.ramesh) writes:
>I would like to know the various prolog interpreters/compiler for the PC.
>I have Turbo Prolog which does not appear to be quite the prolog I read
>and hear.  I would appreciate if some one could also give me the approx.
>price of the prolog available in the market.

i haven't had much time to test it out but pdprolog seems pretty good and
its... free! i ftp'd it from wuarchives.wustl.edu.... it's in the directory
mirrors/msdos/prolog and it's archived size is only 200k...

i just wanted to say thanks again to all the people that sent me help on where
to purchase prolog (i will.... when i get money) and help on making an
interpreter. i'm going to try and go it alone on the interpreter but if i get
frustrated enough at least i have a reading list!

after finals i'll try and post a summary of the responses for others who want
to know.

	thanks again,
		kevin lyda@acsu.buffalo.edu

mramesh@cbnewse.ATT.COM (m.ramesh) (05/04/90)

In article <23873@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, lyda@acsu.Buffalo.EDU (louis k lyda) writes:
> In article <14518@cbnewse.ATT.COM> mramesh@cbnewse.ATT.COM (m.ramesh) writes:
>
> i haven't had much time to test it out but pdprolog seems pretty good and
> its... free! i ftp'd it from wuarchives.wustl.edu.... it's in the directory
> mirrors/msdos/prolog and it's archived size is only 200k...
>
> i just wanted to say thanks again to all the people that sent me help on where
> to pur

How do I get a copy of this?  I have not done such file transfer, can you pls
let me know about it? Is the dir mirrors/msdos on this machine- ie. cbnewse?

Thx