[comp.lang.prolog] Bug fixes for Turbo Prolog 2.0

iam@waikato.ac.nz (Ian McDonald) (09/26/90)

Could anyone please tell me if there are any commonly available bug fixes
availabel for Turbo Prolog 2.0 that I can pick up from some FTP site.

Ian McDonald |
1 June Place |
Hamilton     |   This space free for advertising !!
New Zealand  |
+64-7-567714 |

eraad@tnetxa.ericsson.se (09/28/90)

In article <1658.2700ed41@waikato.ac.nz>, iam@waikato.ac.nz (Ian McDonald) writes:
> Could anyone please tell me if there are any commonly available bug fixes
> availabel for Turbo Prolog 2.0 that I can pick up from some FTP site.
> > --
I would suggest you update to the latest release of PDC Prolog,
currently version 3.20. Look for their advertisment in BYTE.

PDC Prolog Development Center is the danish company which developed
PDC Prolog, known as Turbo Prolog for a while.