[comp.lang.prolog] PDC Prolog vs. Turbo Prolog 2.0 ---> The Same ???

a_omari@fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au (10/02/90)

I was browsing through comp.lang.prolog and saw a reference to PDC Prolog
being an Updated version of Turbo Prolog 2.0, is this true ?

If so where can I find some information about this new compiler (I looked
in BYTE  but could only find a passing reference in 'Whats New').  I am
working with Turbo Prolog 2.0, developing a graphical expert system shell
for use in Architectural Design and any new facilities which PDC Prolog
may provide could prove useful.

Arshad Omari
Faculty of Architecture
University of Western Australia
E-Mail : a_omari@fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au

eraad@tnetxa.ericsson.se (10/03/90)

In article <1990Oct2.150911.2355@fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au>, a_omari@fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au writes:
> I was browsing through comp.lang.prolog and saw a reference to PDC Prolog
> being an Updated version of Turbo Prolog 2.0, is this true ?
>
> If so where can I find some information about this new compiler (I looked
> in BYTE  but could only find a passing reference in 'Whats New').  I am
> working with Turbo Prolog 2.0, developing a graphical expert system shell
> for use in Architectural Design and any new facilities which PDC Prolog
> may provide could prove useful.
>
> Arshad Omari
> Faculty of Architecture
> University of Western Australia
> E-Mail : a_omari@fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au

Yes it's the same. Borland was marketing PDC Prolog from Denmark as
Turbo Prolog internationally.

In USA and Canada contact:
Prolog Development Center/Atlanta, 568 14th Street,
N.W. Atlanta, GA 30318.
Tel: (404)873-1366. Fax: (404)872-5243
BBS: (404)872-5358
MCI Mail: PDC-Copenhagen

Outside USA and Canada contact:
Prolog Development Center ApS.
H.J. Holst Vej 5A,
DK-2065 Broendby, Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45 36 72 10 22. Fax: +45 36 72 02 69
MCI Mail: PDC-Copenhagen

/// Anders Danne